Mad Dog & Englishmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mad Dog & Englishmen

Wargaming chat and other diversions amongst friends.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the forum worth it?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is the forum worth it? Empty Is the forum worth it? Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Kieron

Kieron
Admin

This is a general enquiry about whether continuing the forum is worth it.

Basically, during January, there have been a grand total of 23 posts in the General Discussion section, half of which have been blog notifications from me and Matt.

Game organisation and discussion seems to have moved onto Messenger - even Wes occasionally responds there.

Issues with accessing the forum via mobiles makes getting onto it a bit of a pain.

We don't really run campaigns that need a permanent home.

However, is it still useful to have a resource?

Opinions please...

...if nobody responds, I suppose I have my answer...

https://maddogandenglishmen.forumotion.co.uk

2Is the forum worth it? Empty Re: Is the forum worth it? Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 am

Pyphoros

Pyphoros

I like it, it's nice to have a permanent record of any big topics, and is a useful notice board for links to resources etc.

Http://mikesbrushwork.Tumblr.com

3Is the forum worth it? Empty Re: Is the forum worth it? Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:49 am

anomander2112

anomander2112

I prefer to use it to organise stuff, things on messenger get lost.

Think its people with crApple phones that are having issues. It still work fine on mine!

4Is the forum worth it? Empty Re: Is the forum worth it? Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:57 am

anomander2112

anomander2112

Are there any other free forums that are more mobile friendly we could look at using?

5Is the forum worth it? Empty Re: Is the forum worth it? Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:19 am

Kieron

Kieron
Admin

I'm not keen on faffing around setting up a different forum. The phone is less of an issue for me as I can't get a signal when I'm at work anyway.

https://maddogandenglishmen.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]